CULLEN HOCKEY CENTER
Conditional Opening - Updated October 5, 2020
COVID-19 building use procedures:
- Regulate group sizes for practice/training in each rink to be no more than 2 groups of 25 people on the ice including coaches.
- Groups for practice/training are to maintain distance and have limited intermixing between groups.
- If any equipment is shared it must be sanitized between uses.
- Players, coaches, and family members to use the south parking lot and entrance for practices and games on the Bushy Rink, the east parking lot and entrance (main lobby) for practices and games on the Scheels Rink, and the north parking lot and new Sanford Rink entrance for practices and games on the Sanford Rink.
- Players/Teams will have use of the locker rooms. Locker rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Players to be dropped off no earlier than 15 minutes before practice, training, or games.
- Players to be picked up no more than 15 minutes after practice, training, or game is complete.
- Family members will not be allowed in the building for practices/training with the exception of Squirt/10U and younger ages. Squirt/10U and younger will be allowed to have one family member in the building.
- A maximum of two family members will be allowed to enter the building for games of all ages. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before game time and leave immediately following the end of the game. If a family member is a child, the child must not be unattended at any time while in the building.
- Family members will be limited to the lower level lobby areas, public restrooms, and bleacher areas in the rink of their player's game. The upper level will be closed to the public.
- The use of masks is REQUIRED for anyone that enters the building for the duration of their time in the building. Players are allowed to remove masks while on the ice for practice or game play (coaches must keep masks on at all times).
- Teams will be limited to a maximum of two coaches on the bench for games.
- No use of water fountains.
- Signage will be displayed outlining advisable precautions (e.g., handwashing) from CDC.
- Added alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations in public areas of the Bushy, Scheels and Sanford rinks.
- MYHA staff will be trained and supplied according to state opening guidelines as they are made aware by state governing organizations.