CULLEN HOCKEY CENTER
Conditional Opening - Updated January 4th, 2021
COVID-19 building use procedures:
- Regulate group sizes for practice/training in each rink to be no more than 2 groups of 25 people on the ice including coaches.
- Groups for practice/training are to maintain distance and have limited intermixing between groups.
- If any equipment is shared it must be sanitized between uses.
- Drop off/Pick up: Players, coaches, and family members to use the south parking lot and entrance for practices and games on the Bushy Rink, the east parking lot and entrance (main lobby) for practices and games on the Scheels Rink, and the north parking lot and new Sanford Rink entrance for practices and games on the Sanford Rink. While dropping off or picking up your player please be aware of blocking access for vehicles attempting to enter or exit parking spaces. If you are blocking access to a vehicle attempting to either enter or exit a parking space, please move immediately.
- Players to enter the building no earlier than 10 minutes before practice, training, or games. Players should come fully dressed with the exception of helmets, skates, and gloves (goalies can come half dressed).
- Hockey bags are not allowed in the building. A small duffel bag is allowed to contain personal effects (goalies can bring hockey bags).
- Upon arrival, players should go directly to their assigned "staging area" to put on their skates.
- Players to exit the building no more than 10 minutes after practice, training, or game is complete.
- Spectators: 1 parent/guardian is able to attend practices. Parents/Guardians and Siblings are able to attend games.
- Family members will be limited to the lower level lobby areas, public restrooms, and bleacher areas in the rink of their player's game. The upper level will be closed to the public.
- The use of masks is REQUIRED for anyone that enters the building for the duration of their time in the building. Players 5 years old and younger are allowed to remove masks while on the ice for practice or game play.
- Social distancing stickers have been placed in all spectator areas throughout the building.
- Teams will be limited to a maximum of three coaches on the bench for games.
- No use of water fountains.
- Signage will be displayed outlining advisable precautions (e.g., handwashing) from CDC.
- Added alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations in public areas of the Bushy, Scheels and Sanford rinks.
- MYHA staff will be trained and supplied according to state opening guidelines as they are made aware by state governing organizations.